Cahors Wine Tours in France
Malbec Discovery Tour - Lot Valley SW France
Dates to be arranged.
Custom tours available
All dates - £995 / 1195€ / US$ 1650
Discover the original malbec grape with a wine tour of the wonderful AOC Cahors vineyards in SW France.
This 5 day/4 night short break is fully escorted and transport is by minibus. All meals are included in the price - you just have to get here and enjoy it all!
Hailed by wine critics as the 'latest trend', the 'black wine' of Cahors is in fact one of the oldest of French wines, having been first introduced by Roman Emperors more than 2000 years ago.
Why choose Wine Tours France?
- you'll enjoy excellent, gourmet food with all meals included. Fabulous 4-course dinners, including wine are taken at Mas de Flory and you will also visit some excellent local restaurants.
- you'll stay in a beautiful, comfortable ensuite room in an 18th century converted barn set in peaceful. tranquil countryside.
- a fantastic location; the beautiful and unspoilt Lot region of sunny southwest France
- expert planning and organisation and lots of fun, laughter and relaxation in great company
- Owner-managed family enterprise - John and Aileen Despard are your hosts for all holidays
- No single supplements on any of our holidays.